Free Parenting Course – Circle of Security Parenting
This Course will cover…
- What your child’s behaviour might mean
- How to help your child organise their feelings
- How to help your child feel secure in their relationships
- How to help your child to engage more in play and learning
- How to support yourself in your role as a parent when times are tough
- How to support your child in managing difficult behaviours: tantrums, attention seeking, being clingy, etc.
This is a free 8 week course.
Dates: 23rd March – 25th May 2017
(8 sessions, no sessions during the school holidays)
A commitment to attend all sessions is expected as the content of each session builds on the previous weeks.
A certificate of attendance will be provided on completion.
Time: Thursdays 9.30 – 12.00
Venue: CAMHS Mt Barker
23 Victoria Crescent
Cost: Free – morning tea provided
Please note that Child Care is not provided.